Please Note: Our updated hours are 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday
10am – 6pm Saturday & Sunday
Our office will be closed from 9a-11a on the first Wednesday of every month for staff training.
Effective Monday, June 8, we are updating our COVID-19 Protocols.
These protocols have been put in place for client and staff safety. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the following protocols please contact us to discuss.
We understand the inconvenience that some of these protocols may cause and kindly ask that everyone take these protocols seriously and be understanding with our staff as they enforce these protocols.
● 1 person may be present during the appointment
● Children are not permitted to attend appointments
● If you or anyone in your household is ill or has any of the possible COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you reschedule your appointment
● We will be maintaining curbside transactions for retail sales. We ask that you pay via e-transfer or credit over the phone before pick up and use debit and cash payment only if absolutely necessary
● You will be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside until we are ready to escort you to the exam room
● Once in the room, you will be required to stay in the room and are not permitted to go anywhere else except the reception desk or front door
● You must wear a mask to enter the premises and must wear your mask properly during the entire visit. If you do not have a mask or would prefer not to wear one we will be happy to provide you with curbside service.
● Upon entering the premises you must use hand sanitizer
● Our staff will be managing the number of people in the clinic at all times. You may be asked to wait outside or go back to your vehicle until we are able to accommodate you. This will allow us to maintain distancing